Friday, April 13, 2007

Here I am

I spied this on Px's blog after following the link to his profile from Lisa's blog, and was intrigued. I ran a Google search on "project 365" and found a few variations. I liked the idea of posting a photo per day, every day, for 365 days. Px has chosen to post self-portraits everday. And me, with my penchant for snapping random pics wherever I go, esp now that I have a camera phone? I figured I'd intersperse self-portraits with pictures of other things I see throughout the day, that capture my fancy.

I will admit upfront that some days I might cheat and not take a photo, but I have plenty of interesting pics in my treasure trove of photo archives, that I can easily select one for the day's post. Some days, because of lack of consistently daily internet access, I'll have to update in droves-- but I'll be sure to backdate each time.

So... without further ado... here goes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment